High school and college are often the first times you’re responsible for your own finances, and it can be a challenge. Couponvario loves find the latest coupons & deals, so we want to encourage future entrepreneurs to take advantage of this and to help each other with saving money tips.We want to hear from you about how you’re managing your finances, using credit cards, what you’re spending your money on, and what are your biggest money concerns.
All students (entering, current, or post-grad level students) from Universities and Colleges in the United States are eligible for the scholarship. We decided to establish an one-year non-renewable $1,000 scholarship to help University students across the country get a helping hand in paying for their education.
CouponVario Scholarship Awards
One time $1,000 Scholarship
Who is eligible?
- Graduating high school seniors or undergraduate college students who are in good standing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
- Only 1 application per person
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis
- Have excellent achievements in social activities at school (Please attach any certificate you got)
- United States citizen or legal resident
The application deadline is 11:59 a.m. Central Time October 1, 2019.
How do I apply?
Eligible students should apply in the following manner: Simply create essay with 1000+ words in length about couponing, deals and/or personal finance and what you’ve learned about money on your own.
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number.
- The name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- You are giving Couponvario.com rights to use your essay in promotional material on our blog.
Each of the above steps is required to be fully completed before the deadline for your application to be considered.
- 1500+ words in length; it should not be more than 3000 words long
- Discuss what your family taught you about couponing, deals and/or personal finance and what you’ve learned about money on your own.
- Examples how you use coupon to get big discount on your wishlist items. Any helpful tip is highly appreciated, so just pour out your idea to us and see whether you can beat others’ and win the scholarship prize.
Winner will be announced and notified by e-mail by October 31, 2019. If the scholarship winner is unable to be reached within two(2) weeks, we will choose another winner.
Visit the CouponVario Scholarship webpage for complete details.