Beat Student Loans Annual Scholarship
Beat Student Loans is a education-focused online publishing platform. We strive to empower students better manage and organize their student loan debt. Part of our mission is to help students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be planning to attend or currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges, community college or universities in the United States of America.
- The essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar.
- The scholarship deadline for each applicant to apply will be October 15th of each year. Winners to be announced November 1st and check mailed out by November 15th of each year.
- All essay submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via our submission form on the scholarship page (www.beatstudentloans.com/scholarship).
Visit the Beat Student Loans Annual Scholarship webpage for complete details and application requirements.